Take it as you will.....

Friday, March 26, 2004

PULL THE TRIGGER AND THE NIGHTMARE STOPS!



Today started off one the be best days I have had in a long time. I woke up and checked my computer for emails, and got an instant message from Lindsay. We talked for the better part of the day until i had to go to work at 5. I think we are gonna be really good friends.

Work was good until about 6:27 when the Texas game tipped off and it all went downhill from there. I LOVE UT Basketball and I really thought they had a shot at winning the tournament this year. Well after that, I was in a really bad mood and everyone I was working with was stearing clear of me (since I was in charge). Then 5 minutes before we closed at midnight, someone called and orderd the three messiest items we have on our menu and wanted me to deliver them. WHERE THEY NUTS?? But since I cannot tell them no, I made the order and sent it out, which made me get out of work 30 minutes late, and I was really tired. Lindsay had told me about a movie called 21 Grams, that was one of her favs, and she said I needed to see it.

On my way home I stopped at BlockBuster and rented it, and Im burning it now so I can watch it in a lil while. I watched the preview and it looked really good.

My brother has a new GF who is here ALL the time. When i wake up her car is outside, and when i come home from work, her care is outside, when i go out and come back, her car is outside. She is here more than I am. She is a really nice person, but when her and my brother get together they are really loud and touchy feely which reminds me that I have no one to be touchy feely with and that drives me more crazy than her being here all the time.

I am moving to Arlington again in May and I could not be any more happy. The only bad part is that if I get an apt i need to leave my doggy here since its not fair to her to be in an apt. Im gonna miss her. Maybe i can find someone who wants to share a house and i can still keep her.

Im getting alot out since this is my first post and I have alot to say. Im not sure how many people are gonna get to read this though, since i made it a "private" post :-/ O well, at least i know that its out there if someone wanted to and it lets me get some crap off my chest.

The biggest thing going on in my life right now is my parents adopting my lil sister. My sister (from here on out referred to by her name, heh, Lilly) is my Aunt Connie's daughter, but Connie is really irresponsible and cannot manage to keep her child safe. The story goes that Her ex-husband (thats #8 for any who care) got her pregnant and then when my "sister" was 3 months old, beat her and my aunt and put them both in the hospital. That night I was working when I got a phone call from my mom and she was crying. The one thing in my life that I will not even begin to tolerate is someone making my mom cry. She told me that Stephen (the ex) had beaten Connie and Lilly and that they were in the hospital. I drove back to work (i was on a delivery) and told my boss that I had to go, and i drove straight to Tyler. I did not go home and get any clothes or a toothbrush or anything. The 3 hour drive took me a lil over an hr to get there. Well a few months past with connie effing up and the state took Lilly and put her in my parents custody. Last wednesday, CPS told connie that they were moving to have Lilly removed from her and given to my parents for good. I could not be any happier, I have always wanted a lil sister. Im gonna be that cool older brother, but also the one that will not put up with any boys who try to mess with her :)

Thats all i can think of to write right now, and my movie is done burning so im gonna watch it, but i am going to leave you with a quote from one of my fav songs......

"in your last hour stand
you'll notice the one that you had loved and dreams is here among the others
chase it's you I want but if I can't have her
then why should I spend any more time in a world that's going to end pretty soon?
I need you now more than I ever did
I'll hand myself over for you
this comlink's lost its frequency and I feel that we're coming home short
here take me instead I'd rather not see her off alone"

- Coheed and Cambria - "Cuts Marked In The March Of Men"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home