Take it as you will.....

Friday, May 07, 2004

whoa

So yesterday my dad woke me up at 8:30 in the morning and told me that the truck I was supposed to unload would be at our wharehouse in 30 minutes and I needed to get up and head down there to unload it. I hop up and brush my teeth and head down there. I had to pull the cookie dough for the order that we had to deliver that afternoon and then I had to unload the rest of the freezer because the new stuff needed to be in the back and the old stuff in front (typical). Well our freezer is not your typical in-home freezer, it is a 14x14 foot freezer set at -10∫, it was effing cold, I had to wear a sweatshirt. Well, I get all the cookie dough pulled for the order and the old stuff out, and I'm waiting for the driver to get there. 9:30 rolls around and he is not there, 10:30..... nothing. At 11 he finally shows up, and the delivery company did not give him a palet jack so we had to unload 5800 lbs of cookie dough by hand..... NOT FUN!!!!! As I'm unloading the stupid truck I get about half way done and my dad finally shows up to help me out, that made it that much easier. Surprisingly it only took me/us about an hour and a half. Funny story..... when my dad woke me up he said that he was going to pay me an hourly rate to help him out yesterday, I told him that it was not necessary, but he insisted. Well, I don't know what time my day started or finished, nor do I know what I was getting paid. After I got done with the truck, my dad asked if I would take the delivery for him, and of course I jumped on it because otherwise I would have to clean the wharehouse. I get to the lady's house, totally in the ghetto. She opens the door and she is wearing a moo-moo, I had the hardest time not laughing, but I restrained my self :). After I made th drop, momma and I went to target to get a radio and a broom for the wharehouse because it sucks working in there with no music. While we were there we walked down a row and saw a bunch of American Flags. I asked my momma if we had a flag for the house, and she said no, but we need one. So we got one and momma said she was gonna put it up in honor of Lindsay going to the army. Then we spent the next 2 hours looking for me an entertainment center, but came up with nothing.

Totally off topic, don't you hate it when someone starts a story with "so". Its like they are picking up from where they left off, but the never started the story in the first place. I realize that I started this blog with a so, but it was to make a point :).

After we got home from our lil journey, I took a nap and it felt so good. I woke up at 6 and hopped in the shower and went to the mall to exchange some shorts at Abercrombie. Then I headed to Lindsay's house to get her and head to Tyler for the night. We got there at about 9 and went to our room and played around until we fell asleep. It was weird because usually when I sleep with girls I dont sleep very well, but last night I sleep so good. Its not that I feel uncomfortable when I sleep with em, its just that I am not used to it, but for some reason I did not feel that way last night.

Lindsey woke me up at 7:30 this morning with Josie jumping on me, BOO!!!!! We went to starbucks and dunkin donuts with the princess (my sista) and now we are back at Terry's house looking at pictures of me when I was litlle, I was the biggest dork, but hey I was a stud.

until next time.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home