Take it as you will.....

Thursday, July 22, 2004

images

wow this image posting is awesome. I would like to take this time to post some of my fav pics and some of my friends.... if your pic is not on here, i don't have one of you so either send me one or ummm, yeah....

This is the church that I want to get married at. Its off highway 6 on the way to College Stsion. Lindsay took this pic


These are my doggies. Molly is the choc lab, Abby the the white great pyranese, and Cali is the lil burnt orange one, she is my baby, but she lives in College Station :(


This is Lindsay Peters lil sister. She is a really awesome person, and I really miss her family


This is Grant and I at high school graduation


This is Danielle and I. She is one of my most favorite people ever. I miss all the time we got to spend together. This is us at homecoming my jr year.


This is Hayley, she was my best friend from UTA.


This is Lindsay, sorry other lindsay/ey's, this is the only lindsay that I have a pic of on my comp.



This is my old iBook. Grant and I took the case off and added pics under it.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home