Take it as you will.....

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Best Weekend Ever!!!

Well the title is sort of misleading, really it was the best Saturday ever. Picture yourself sitting front row 6 feet from Graham Colton. He is singing Cellophane Girl then goes to Matthew. Now picture yourself with 23 other people in the whole audience experiencing this. If you have a good mental picture, you are not even half way to experiencing what Grant, Tanner, Zach and I experienced at the concert. It was the best concert I have ever been to. He is playing in Dallas on Friday, and then in Austin on Saturday. I think we are going to both concerts. It is gonna be so amazing.

After the concert, we went to Tanner's brother's Frat/Rugby party. There were 5 kegs, and a 55 gallon drum full of Trash Can Punch. Everyone was dressed up except for us. Oh well, we had a good time. Since Tanner's bro was throwing the party, we did not have to wait to refill our cups or anything. Between Grant, Tanner and I we smoked 3 packs of cigs. My throat hurts so bad today.

I am probably going to get a new car sometime soon. I really want a tahoe, so that is what I'm looking at. I just hope I can find the right one @ the right price.

Well that is all I'm going to write, bc if I wrote more, what would we talk about?

- Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home