Take it as you will.....

Sunday, May 08, 2005

This weekend

Danielle came in town friday!!!!!! Friday night started slow but ended well. Danielle, Nick, Ronnie, Evan, Chase, Tanner, and Kevin came over. We just chilled and made jokes all night. It was great. Kendall and I went to the Mavs game saturday night! Sorry Leslie, but I don't remember what the score was. I think it was something along the lines of a 40 pt BLOWOUT by the mavs!!!! Today is Mother's Day. It was really nice. We went to church and then to lunch. After our naps, we went to the Omni to see the Mystery of the Nile. The Omni is actually fun. I have not been in years. My parents and I had the longest talk about our family. They see things totally different than I do. Actually, they see my point of view and I see theirs, but we differ on how to handle the situations. I guess we are all entitled to our opinion. Its good to be old enough to finally voice my point of view and it be sound and listened to. I guess that comes with age and maturity. Well TV is calling my name along with sleep. Hopefully they will both be fulfilling.

Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home