Take it as you will.....

Saturday, March 27, 2004

Ok so sorry about the double post, my internet sucks here and i did not realize that it had posted already before i posted it again.

So last night (I like it how people start paragrapsh with so, like they are picking up from where they left off, but never started in the beginning :-/) at about 3:30 i was about to finish my movie 21 Grams (more on that later) and i went to empty my pockets bc i was uncomfortable, and i noticed that i had one of the drivers money bags in my pocket with their money in it. I figured that I would go up to work and go in, unset the alarm, and just put it in the safe and no one would know the difference. Well to bring everyone up to date, a couple of weeks ago we had someone break into our store and steal a whole bunch of our money. Well when i got up to my store, i looked inside and my paranoia kicks in and i think, "what if there is someone inside and I go inside and open a freaking safe with a whole lot of money in it?" So i turn around and come home and finally end up goin to sleep at 5 :( Well i had to have the money bag back by 10 this morning so my manager could take it to the bank, so i get 4 and a half hours of sleep last night.

I watched 21 Grams last night due to the suggestions of Lindsay. It was a really good movie, slow at first, but once i started to realize what was happening, i could not shut it off.
"The Earth turned to bring us closer, it turned on itself and us until it finally brought us together in this dream."

For some reason I told one of the drivers that i would work their shift today. I am NOT a delivery driver, I do NOT know where I am going, I am gonna do soo bad today. Im nervous like I am starting a new job, when I am only working a two hour shift. O well, Ill get over it.

I was talking to one of the guys I work with last night and he was telling me a story and it started..."When I was younger I......" EVERY story is of you when you were younger. I told him that I was not impressed with the "When I was younger" speal, now if he had told me a story that started "When I was older...." I would have been impressed.

A couple of days ago a friend and I went to Chick-fil-a to get something to eat, and when I ordered, the lady offered to value size it (or whatever they do at chick-fil-a), and I told her yes. This seems like a simple stupid story and I bet your wondering, "where could he be going with this." But i realized then that i did not want the value size, but since it was offered than i would accept it. This brought upon my new philosphy on fast food.... "If a value size is offered I will accept it, but I will not ask for it."

Well I leave you with these little known facts: I am the one who let the dogs out, Society is much better off with Clay Aiken not invincible, Stella never got her groove back in the first place, and My milkshake is def. better than yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home