Take it as you will.....

Monday, May 17, 2004

Explanation

Last night I posted that I would tell yall what I did last night since I had a really good day.

I got up yesterday and went to church. I was amazed at how many people were not there and how many people I did not know. But the message was a good one, the preacher who was filling in for David was not so good, but he is not a preacher. I saw Katy and Mr and Mrs Peters. They came and said hi to me and it was good to get to talk to them for the lil while that I got to.

After church I came home and took a nap and then went to Babies'R'Us with my mommma and the princess. We spent about an hr there looking for "adopted baby books" and a new diaper bag. Well I had just gotten quiznos and was thirsty...... We ended up not getting either the book or the bag, so we waited in line at Babies'R'Us to buy a drink :-/

Brant called me after we ran our errands and we went to Joe Pool Lake and fished for a lil while. I caught the only fish :) but we were in a lil creek so it did not really count. Then we went and showered and got ready for the night. A bunch of us decided that we would play poker and just catch up on old times. It was really fun, I got to see alot of people that I have not seen in forever. Jamie invited me to go to Florida with her and her friends on friday, but Lilly's birthday is sunday so I can't go :(:(:( At 1:30 Brant, Landon and I went to IHOP. YOU HAVE TO TRY THE STUFFED FRENCH TOAST, omg it is soooo good. I got home at 2:30 and went to sleep.

When I checked my email this morning, I had a comment on one of my posts. It was from Hayley but it was from a post like 4 days ago :-/ weird. O well, it was good to get to hear from her.

Well I am about to take a nap before I start my yard project.

Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home