Take it as you will.....

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Thursday May 13th

Well my doctor said today that I dont need to be on my medicine anymore. I am on a trial two month period to see how I react to the changes. I also got an email today from the recruiter who talked to me the other day and he wanted to know what was going on with the whole deal. I told him that I was off the medicine for two months and I am excited to hear what comes next. Hopefully I will hear from them tom. I have had a rough past two days since I went to the office for to talk to someone. I felt like I was not acceptable and somewhat not wanted since I need to take medicine. I wondered to myself, why would God do this to me? What did I do? Why can't I decide to do something for myself for once?

I HAVE to find a job tom. It is getting to the point to were I cannot be at my house. I love my family, I really do, but there is too much of it. I have lived on my own for two years, and all the sudden there are two people who are worried where I am and what I am doing. It is weird because I feel like I need to impress them, or be on my best behavior. It is stressing me out, and I should not have to deal with that in my own home. I don't know what to do. I was going to be on the hunt for a roommate today because I honestly thought my doctor would say no, but since he didn't, I am not going to commit to a lease when it is possible I will be leaving sometime soon. I need to find something to occupy my time, I really wish that the tennis center would call me back. That job would be awesome, but the application process is terrible. They don't get to see me or talk to me before they call me for an interview, they have no idea if I can play tennis or how well I can. The job at Double Dave's in Fort Worth is a 25 minute drive with NO traffic. If I were to work an 8 hour shift, it would either be 9-5 and I would hit traffic both times or 5-C and I would hit traffic going to work. I think that it is out of the question, but it is nice to have something to fall back one. The job at Galyan's might be prime. I have worked there before, it is close, and it would only be for the summer. They don't pay for crap, but still, I dont need alot of money.

Brant and I went to the mall today. I miss my old friends. Some of them were the best friends I have had. I am glad that I get to see alot of my friends this summer. It will be good for me, I think, to be back with them. I am not sure though, suring high school I had a bunch of problems. I dont know what is good for me anymore.

I have also felt bad lately because I don't seem to find the time to hang out with Lindsey. I always seem to have something else to do. I am sorry, and I promise we will hang out soon. She also found out that I was thinking about the armed services the other day, and I am soo glad that she supports me and whatever my decision is. Two of my other really really good friends have told me that I was stupid and doing it for the totally wrong reasons. I am not going to post those reasons because they are between the two of them and myself, but I am upset that they would not support my decision. I am a big boy, I have made plently of life decisions that seemed to work out fine for me, PLEASE JUST TRUST ME, I am doing it for the right reason.

Landon and I went to Northpark mall today and WOW did I feel out of place. Everyone there looked and acted like their shit did not stink and they were the most wealthy people in the world. I don't like people like that, because to be honest, my family probably has more money than they do (but I don't like to talk about that). The good part is that next tuesday, the one and only Anna Kournikova will be at the Victoria Secret there, Landon and I are sooo going. After Northpark we went to the galaria. We fought a bunch of traffic, but for some reason time seemed to fly by, I dunno why. The galeria was cool. They are doing ALOT of construction there. The ice rink has been ripped out and they are putting a new one in, and all the edges of every floor is ripped off and I am guessing they are putting new sheet rock on there or somehting. It really looked trashy, but I am sure that when it is done, it will look amazing. Then Landon, Lindsay and I went to Razoo's to eat dinner. The fried pickles sound like they taste like crap, but surprisingly they were good. After dinner Landon and I went back to Arlington and I went to play poker with some of my old friends. I came home early because I am tired and I need my sleep.

WOW this is long......

On the man show right now, Tonya Harding is boxing one of the hosts. I really dont like the new hosts, but this looks interesting.

Im going to sleep
I hope everyone had a good evening and have a safe friday

Daniel

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love fried pickels...Mmmmmm. I want some right now!!!

Sorry I've been so busy. I'd like to see you before I leave for Spain though, especially if you're running off to the Army!!

Talk to you soon!

-Hayley

May 17, 2004 at 8:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home