Take it as you will.....

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Would I be out of line if I said I missed you??

Well its official..... Tuesday morning I'm going to talk to the army guy. It is not because Lindsay is going, it's not because I dont like it here or don't like the people. It's because I want to do something different, I want to see what I am capable of. The training that I could get would be better than I could get anywhere else. If I sign up for 3 years of service, I will be out when I am 22, the same age I would be if I just stayed in college. I could work on my degree while I was there and maybe even finish up. I can have the army train me in computer technology and then use that work to further my career in the future. There are only two people who knew I was thinking about this, Lindsay and my Aunt Susie. Susie thought that it was an awesome idea, she said that everyone she knows that has gone into the service has come back a changed person, changed for the better. That is what I want, I need to get out of my brother's shadow and my mom's wing, I need to grow up. I need to do my own thing............

Whats more honorable than serving your country?

Today is mother's day. We went to a church in Fort Worth called Christ's Church. The church is near TCU and it was very near to what I expected. It was a rich church, everyone I saw if they were not rich, they sure knew how to look the part. I saw so many cute girls. The bad part is that most of them were probably snobs, but unfortunately that is what turns me on in a girl. I want a girl who knows and wants to be treated like a princess, someone who I can spoil, but still have an idea what life is really about.

I Love my momma and I hope she has a wonderful day, Im gonna do my best to make sure she does.

Daniel