Take it as you will.....

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Catch Up

Wow, so I have not written on here in forever, so I guess what's a better time to start again than now? The last three posts where from my other blog, coincidentially that seemed to be lacking in attention, and there were only three so I figured I would just copy them over to here. Aren't I smart?

Well my brother and his GF are here from College Station this weekend. They have been dating for 6 months now and they are still in the always kissing and touching mode. It is driving me crazy. I used to think it was bad when we went to the mall as a family and he was so loud and obnoxious, well now its twice as bad bc she is loud too! But I do like her, she is really nice and he is becoming more considerate of others. So I guess its a good thing for both of them. It is hard however to see them so happy together and me living at home alone, but I am happy with my job and school and tennis, we'll see what God brings into my life.

I am working full time now, and loving my job. I am running a business with my dad that is the fastest growing internet based fundraising company in the United States. Which sounds better than I work for my dad at a company that he runs out of our house. Which sounds better to you?!?

I started school again. I LOVE it! I go Monday and Wednesday at 5:30 til 6:50 to Sociology and Tuesday and Thursday at 5:30 til 6:50 to Statistics. So far I have been on top of everything, and followed everything that my Profs are going over. Its so nice to go to class prepared, I don't think that I ever have been prepared BEFORE class started. In high school I never did homework or even studied and made the grades, college is so much different, when a prof suggests that you study 2 hrs for every 1 hour spent in class, they are not kidding. I have studied more already this year than I did in my entire high school years. Given, I was only in high school for 3 years, but still, the point is that same.

Last night Texas played Arkansas. It was the best game I have watched in years. Texas won, which made it that much better, but it was close at the end, so my blood was flowing. I did not do anything last night once the game started. We went to Del Friscos for dinner, which was freaking awesome, best steak ever! It was better this time than last time we went, but last time we went I was like 12 so I don't really remember it, heh.

Well its 3:15 and the cowboys are starting, so I am gonna go watch them hopefully beat the hell out of Minnesota, but I doubt it. Minnesota is very good, especially with the talent they have in Dante Culpepper and Randy Moss. Wish them luck!

- Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home