Take it as you will.....

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

So I have not written on this since my birthday, I guess its time to update.

Work is going well. I get commissions on all the scratch cards I sell. I sold 250 yesterday, which gets me about $65 extra. I really like my job now. My new office is muy excellente. It seems like I have a real job now that we finished the office out here.

School is also going well. I really understand both classes. I had a test in accounting on monday. I think I did better than I had planned.

Monday night after school, Katie and I went to get something to eat. We drove all of the way to Camp Bowie and 30 to get Double Dave's and some Peproni Rolls (peproni is supposed to be spelled like that btw). We got there at 8:59 and they closed at 9. We were so mad, especially since we drove 20 minutes to get out there. So we went to Freebirds instead. Then Tanner, Chris, Dustin and one of their friends came over to my apt and we watched a movie. Everyone left except the one kid I do not know left. So it was just me and him. Then he calls his girlfriend and she came over. I was falling asleep on my couch and they were going at it right next to me. They finally left at 3 in the morning and I had to get up for work at 6:30.

The phone just rang at work and it was the lady who ordered the 250 scratch cards from me. She had to change her order :( Now she is ordering..... 280 scratch cards!!! Gotcha!

I got my truck washed yesterday. It looks sooo good. LIKE NEW BITCHES!

Well on that note, I am going back to work.

Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home