Take it as you will.....

Monday, May 17, 2004

Monday May 17th, 2004

Today was awesome. I did not do too much til around 6. I did not waste my day, but it was not too hectic. At 6 Brant and I went to play golf. I had one of the best afternoons after. It was soo beautiful this evening, I dont think it could have been prettier. After golf, we went to Hooter's and got some wings. I honestly don't care for the girls there, they are really not the attractive nor do they leave anything to the imagination, why would someone want that?!?!? Well after dinner I came home and took a shower and Emily Worley and I went to go see Troy. We got to catch up on old times for a lil bit and sat through a 3 hour movie. The movie would have been terrible if Brad Pitt had not been in it. Not that his sexy-ness makes a movie, but you have to admit, he is a good looking man. The movie was not bad though, it was just a lil too long. After the movie I took Emily home and we decided that we need to hang out more often, she is good people and I'm glad she is back.

Lindsey is having a bad night, and she told me to read her blog, but it has not updated and she wont answer her phone. I hope everything is OK...... if not, please call me and talk to me.

ANNA TOMORROW!!!

Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home