Take it as you will.....

Monday, September 13, 2004

Letter in the mail

I got a letter from Lindsay!!! It made my day. Its only the second letter that I've gotten, but she said that she has been busy. She was in the hospital because she had a 104ยบ fever with bronchitus and strepth. She told me not to worry, but when someone you care about tells you that she is that sick, I can't help be worry. She comes home on Oct 7th :) I can't wait! I'm gonna take her out to a nice dinner so we can catch up on the times we have missed.

Dangit, I just sealed my letter back to her, and I forgot to write some stuff. O well, I'll just have to get a new envelope.

I talked to Lindsey Henrie today. Her sister has been trying to go into labor for almost 2 weeks now. They are finally going to induce her tom morn at 4:30, so please pray for her.

Tonight I am going up to Tony's Pizza to watch MNF. Apparently they have a dozen wings for $1.25 :-/

Wish my luck with whatever the week brings. I have my first Exam on Wednesday, so please pray for that too!

- Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home