Take it as you will.....

Monday, February 28, 2005

New Changes

After this past weekend I have made a revalation. I am going to turn my life around somewhat. I am going to take a break from drinking, try to stop cursing, quit smoking, and get my life back to a good direction. I am tired of living that life. It is unfulfilling and a waste of my life. If that is where you want to be, then that is your choice. However, I am going to do my best to quit all of the sinful things in my life. I met a girl that came over this weekend. She does not drink, smoke, curse and she still had a good time. I always knew that I could enjoy myself w/o those things, but after meeting her, she has made me want to do better with myself. Thinking back, I remember some nights that I was safe and sober driver. I had just as much fun w/o the nauseous feeling afterward. I have been running most morning for the past week or so. I really do not like to run. I would rather stab myself with a blunt object, but I need to lose some weight and get back into somewhat decent shape.
I am struggling at work lately because it seems like I am doing all of the work. My dad does not answer the phones and he is in his office all day. I never see what he is doing. He says that he is busy like hell, but I just do not see it. I realize that he owns the company, so he makes the rules. However, it does not seem right to me to be busting my butt making all the calls, answering the phones, doing the mail, etc. I guess that is motivation to run my own company eventually.
My jaw has been hurting for the past couple of days. I do not know what happened, but it is absolutely killing me. Hopefully in the next couple of days, it will feel better.
I am rambling on, I am sorry. I am just sitting here watching Jay Leno being bored. I am comtemplating going to sleep, but I really do not want to get off my couch.
Amy and I are doing Extreme Makeover Apartment Edition sometime this week. I am not exactly sure what we are going to do, but when its done, man oh man. Too bad a lot of people are not going to get to see it since a couple people were not responsible over the weekend and ruined it for everyone else. There are a couple of you that are still lucky though. You know who you are. But you can ask if you would like:)

Ok, I am going to sleep. Have fun all.

Remember, The difference between crack and cocaine is; cocaine is 2 years for a white man, crack is 8 years for a black man.

Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home