Take it as you will.....

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Amy hit the atmosphere

Ok so I really like quotes, its my way of saying what i want to, but someone else has already said better.

"When the door of happiness closes, another opens, but often times we look so long at the closed door that we don't see the one that has been opened for us."
- Unknown

"We are the middle children of history, with no purpose or place. Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives."
- Tyler Durden, "Fight Club"

ìIt is hard to stay mad when thereís so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like Iím seeing it all at once and itís too much. My heart fills up like a balloon thatís about to burst. And then I remember to relaxÖ and stop trying to hold on to it. And then it flows through me like rain, and I canít feel anything but gratitudeÖ for every single momentÖ of my stupid little life. You have no idea what I am talking about, Iím sure. But donít worry. You will somedayî
- American Beauty

"To deny our own impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human."
- The Matrix

"I hate the way you talk to me,
And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots,
And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right,
I hate it when you lie.
I hate the way you make me laugh,
Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you're not around,
And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you,
Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all."
- Julia Styles "10 Things I Hate About You"

ìYou get what you put in, and people get what they deserve. ì
- Only God knows why, Kid Rock

"If I had just one wish, only one demand, I hope he's not like me. I hope he understands..."
- Creed, "With Arms Wide Open"

"Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time... It's just not worth it."
- Edward Furlong, "American History X



I ended up working an 11 hour day today at work. It pisses me off when I always work for someone if they need me to, and when I need someone to work for me, no one is in sight. I really wanted someone to work my friday night shift so I could go help my parents move some of their stuff. When I asked the guy that I ALWAYS (!!!!!!!) work for, he said that "he did not feel like it". WTF is that about? I worked extra hours today for his sorry a$$ and he will not even try to help me out? Thats so effing gay. Also, someone (one of my roommates) took my trashcan out of my room a long time ago and put it outside. Well ppl decided that it was a good place for cigarette butts and crap, so when I went out to get it the other day, the rain and trash mix made my trash can spell like, well trash, but not in a good way (heh). So I grabbed my trash can from the kitchen (we have two in there) and put it in my room. Everytime I come home, my bedroom door is open (I ALWAYS close it), and my trash can is gone and someone has borrowed one of my movies and not replaced it. Tonight it finally got to me and I just started to go off and who ever was at my house because im tired of ppl using my crap w/o asking. And if your going to, at least put it back so that I dont know that you did (I would prefer that they not, but if they feel like they have to). I think I need to start the "dont screw with my stuff" schpeel from the beginning, rather than letting it get me more and more pissed until I blow up.

IM READY TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!!! ARLINGTON, HERE I COME!!!!!!

last quote:
ìThe glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, nor the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when he discovers that someone else believes in him and is willing to trust him with his friendship.î
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home