Take it as you will.....

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

complete and utter randomness

So im reading a new book called "House of Leaves" by Mark Z. Danielewski. So far it is a really weird book, but what i have found the most curious is that at the beginning of every chapter, Danielewski quotes someone. I find this very interesing and I hope you do too, bc from now on, as i read on, you do too. Ha, your gonna read it and like it. :) :)

Chapter 1 - "I saw a film today, oh boy....."
- The Beatles

Chapter 2 - "The labour of men of genius, however erroneously directed, scarecly ever fail in ultimately turnig to the solid advantage of mankind"
- Mary Shelley

I just got off the phone with my mom, and she bought me a couch!!!!! and not just any couch, but my aunt susie had this really fluffy denim couch that i always loved and my mom bought it for me :):):):):):) i love my momma. now i just need to find a place to put it (AKA an apt) and someone to sit on it with me ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home