Take it as you will.....

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Wrok

Today I worked 8-5 which I was not happy about to begin with. And then I get there and I have to work from 8-9 with the dickest manager we have. None of them usually bother with me bc to be honest I could manage if I wanted to, and I know what to do. Well this morning he starts off with his only caring about himself deal. Let me bring you up to speed on him. He claims to be a mormon and bases all his decisions upon his religion. I respect that, but I have come to the conclusion that it is all a cover up. Example 1) he will not go see the Passion of the Christ because it is rated R. Make any sense to you? it does not to me. He also will always ask for people to work a shift here or there for him, but is never willing to help out. He is the assistant manager that makes the schedules so he has the best and easiest shifts, and it appears to me that I am getting screwed every time I work. I mean I work 8-5 and he works 9-1 today? what kinda BS is that? Tuesdays are our busiest days of the week because we have two for one peproni rolls (misspelled on purpose). Well at 2 everyone leaves but myself and one driver. Guess what happened at 2, we got effing SLAMMED!! I was barely able to keep up with it. Our two busiest hours from the time I was there were 3-4 and 4-5, the times I was there alone. I am in a rut with my job and Im ready to be done with it.

I had one of the best weekends ever this past weekend. It was so refreshing to be out of this hell hole I live in. Well today my good weekend seemed like 10 years ago. Nothing could go my way. I am tired, I need to go running, but my feet hurt so bad that im not sure that im gonna go tonight, I have to find a home for my dog, blah blah blah etc etc etc. I wish everything would change for the better for me. I need a good friend when I get back to help me through the tough times that I deal with.

I am going to write something that I am very ashamed about, but I need to get it off my chest. I am sure that some of the people who read this (God knows how many that is) already now this about me. I suffer from really bad depression. I get into these spells where nothing matters and I dont give a shit about anything. I think that a spell is coming upon and I hate that. Im starting to see the signs such as I dont want to see anyone right now, I just wanna be alone, I dont care what happens to me. I just wanna lay here and think and spirl my life into more and more of a hell. Why do I do this to myself?!?!

I NEED OUT!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home