Take it as you will.....

Sunday, April 18, 2004

Hoorah

Well tonight was one of the best in a really long time. I got go to out with Lindsay, Lindsey and Grant. We went to downtown Fort Worth and walked around til about 1215, and then we went to a park and sat on the swings and talked all night. I dont usually go out very much, but I really enjoyed tonight, it was exactly what I need. Hopefully we will do it again sometime soon.

Well the parents and I got out of Tyler and now are in Arlington (Whoot!!). Im not here for good until May 8th, but its close enough. I need to find a roommate bc this house, though it is not small by any means, is too small for momma and dad and lilly and myself.

My friend Lindsay wants to go to the Army. She does not think that I would be happy for her if she did, Lindsay I would I promise. However, I dont think she realized what she is leaving behind, and I am not going to mention anything, but there is alot here for her and i have only known her for a lil while, but selfishly, I would miss her dearly. BUT do what you need to do for you, as long as you write me all the time :)

Tom. we are going to LABC, the old Church, for the first time in about 2 years. The only thing that I am nervous about is that Lindsay Peters goes there and Im not sure if I am ready to see her again. We had a rough time there at the end. But I would love to see her family and introduce my new lil sis to them.

I forgot my phone charger in Bryan, and my phone is about to die, so i turned it off. What is someone needs to get ahold of me?? No one knows my new house phone number yet (817 557 3228) and it will be tom afternoon before i get a charger :(:( o well.

Grant is trying to send me the pics that we took tonight and we are having diffuculties. and I am tired, so if i dont get them soon, im going to bed.

Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home