Take it as you will.....

Thursday, April 08, 2004

keeping you updated

Its Thursday and im sitting at home between my split shifts at work and im bored, so im gonna type in here.

Tomorrow im getting up early and driving to Tyler to see my family. It will be the last time that I go see them in Tyler, since next weekend they will be back in Arlington for good. I am gonna make my momma take me shopping because i need a nice new brown leather belt and i want a navy blue pin-striped sport coat. I already have planned what i want to wear on Easter Sunday, im a dork :-p The only problem that i have come accross is that i dont like to wear closed toed shoes, all i wear are flip-flops, but i dont think they are appropriate for Easter. O well, maybe ill have to get a new pair of shoes too :)

Next weekend im goin to Arlington to help my parents move into their new house. I cannot wait! Since im gonna live there for a lil while until i find an apt, im gonna start to haul some of my crap home. Im gonna be there from friday til monday evening, and im sure that during the day ill be busy helping them get stuff unloaded, but i want to go out at night, however i dont know anyone in arlington anymore. Maybe it will be a weekend with the family again, not a bad thing, i love my family.

My dad just called me and offered me a business that he is starting. It sounds as weird to me as you does to you, don't worry, it's not you. He is starting a company that is similar to his fundraising one, and he wants me to run the new branch. He said that he would own half, and i would own half, and eventually he would just let me have it. Im excited, i think im starting to see my adult life coming together.

My week was going badly until yesterday. I went running for quite some time and i got alot accomplished, and today im offered a company(?!!?!?), thats so awesome. I know most people say they want to be young forever, but i dont. I'm excited to settle down and have a family and provide for them. Most guys i know dont know what they want to name their kids, but i do. I want to name my daughter Sarah Danielle and im not sure about my son, but i like the name sarah, and one of my best friends of all time is named Danielle, similar to the Daniel in my name also :) A little explanation of the name Sarah. When I was born my parents thought that I was going to be a girl. My mom cross-stiched my brothers and my name with our birthdates and weights, and she had already made one with the name Sarah on it. I dont know why that is important to me, but it is, so there, ha :)

Well my friend Matt wants me to burn him some DVD's so im gonna do that before i have to go back to work.

Hope everyone has a good weekend if I dont talk to you before then.

Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home