Take it as you will.....

Monday, April 05, 2004

follow up

Well sunday night at about 1030 my phone rings and it is a guy named Tim, who i have never met, but who is Val's bf. He asks me if i have anything to say for myself, and im like no, and he said dont play stupid. Well when someone calls me and starts to antagonize me, i get really pissed really easy. I said Tim i have no idea what you are talking about. Apparently after Val left my house sat night, she called him and told him that i tried to rape her. I dont know how to take that, rape is such a harsh word and one that should not be thrown around. Needless to say I did not do anything to her, im proud to be a virgin and i dont like to put my self in situations where it could change. Im done drinking, im done hanging out with girls who have bf's (sorry). Its too hard for me to trust anyone right now. RAPE??????????? wtf?????? Im moving home early bc of this, which is probably good. My parents move the sat after easter, and im goin to help them move in and the friday before will be my last day at work. Its going to be hard to tell my manager bc he has always stood up for me, and he even called Tim (he and my manager are best friends) and told him that Val was lying, that i would never do anything like that. And now im gonna screw him over by telling him that my last day is in two weeks. I dont know honestly if they can find someone to fill my shoes. but i guess that is not for me to worry about.

I am soo upset tonight, when i went to the gym, i ran for 3 miles and did not just jog it, but i ran. im trying to relieve the stress as much as possible, but im having no luck. I just want to be home with my momma again. I dont care if i am a momma's boy, i miss her.

"Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home