Take it as you will.....

Saturday, April 03, 2004

im against protesting but i dont know how to show it

so wow, i have not posted in a few days. I have been really busy. On thursday i went to austin for my dad and i had to drive from south austing to north back to south and then back to north thru austin traffic and i got really pissed bc i was in my bro's truck and he does not have a stereo, which blew.

I plyaed poker thursday night with the usual poker ppl and won about 5 bucks. not as good as last time (86 bucks) but o well, a win is a win right?

a few of the poker ppl came over to my house and we played dominoes until about 5 in the morning :( :( i was really tired. and then on friday i slept til 1 in the afternoon, which i dont like bc i feel like i wasted a day. I had to work at 5 that night til close (we close at midnight) and my manager was sick and i think im getting what he had. I have been really tired lately, o well.

today is saturday and i ended up managing for my manager this morning, my first management shift :):) which went pretty uneventful. My best friend Danielle was supposed to come down to CS to see a band and she was gonna hang out with me all day, but her mom ended up coming down so she did not come, so i worked again tonight for my manager. My second management shift for those we are counting :)

Im sitting here typing on my comp while Val (the girl i work with who i wanted for so long) is sitting next to me on my bed. I dont know exactly why im typing now, but I am so yeah. We are going to the chicken tonight to meet some more of her girl friends, which could be good :) I dunno though, i dont really want anything to happen bc im moving back towards dallas in a month or so. When Val got here she was pretty trashed and wants to drink with me, so in the past hour i have had about 8 dos equies and coronas mixed. Im pretty much under the influence, but i dont care tonight, its been along day.

Thats it for now, i have not read anymore in my book yet :( so i dont have a quote to make, but dont you worry, it will be here soon.

Ill ttyl
Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home