Take it as you will.....

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Wednesday Sept. 15, 2004

I opened a new bank account today. It will be my new savings account so that I can buy my tahoe in the coming while. I am going to save more than half of my paychecks and put it towards this accoutn. I can't wait.

Today was a slow day at work. We only sent out like 97 packets or so, which is very atypical. I did however sell 80 cases of candy yesterday, I have a guy calling me tom to order 61, and a lady calling me friday to order 100. That = good for Daniel :). Tom I have to make a delivery in McKinney around 2. Its nice to get out of the office every now and then.

I had my first exam tonight since being back in school. It was in sociology, and was much different that what I had expected. Not different in a bad way nor in a good way, just different. I am sure that I did fine, I knew all the material. However, it was presented in a way that I was not expecting. O well, the first tests are always the most controversial because you have no idea how the prof will write the test. I will find out Monday how I did, so wish me luck (although its kinda late isn't it:-/)

I got to babysit last night. When I got home from school, my dad's parents were here watching Lilly. They were going to stay here until I got home, and then either stay and watch Lilly so I could go study, or leave and I would watch her. My grandfather was so redudant about my decision to stay, that I felt akward. But, they left and I watched her. Tanner came over not too long afterwards, and we watched a lil TV til the parentals got home. Then the night began! Tanner and I drove around for like 20 minutes looking for something to do, realized that there is NEVER anything to do in this town, and went home.

This is going to be a good weekend. NO ONE can ruin it for me this time. I am playing tennis saturday, and I am going to win! Julie wants me to meet her friend Ashley and hang out with them saturday. I am not sure how this is going to work out, but I am always up for something new. Oh, and speaking of tennis, I have my first singles tourny tom night at the Tennis Center @ 8 (hint hint!!). Lilly is going to Tyler for the weekend, so its gonna be quiet around my house. My mom and dad were supposed to go to College Station, but I'm not sure if they are going still or not. I know they are making a delivery on saturday at 9 (the same effing time that my tennis match it!) and then who knows. I was thinking about going to College Station also. I can't take much more of this living at home crap. I love my parents, I really do, but when I work at home with them all day, and then see them all night, there is never any Daniel time. I only leave the house maybe twice a day, and that is to go to the post office for like 10 minutes, and then for school from 530-650. I want to go do stuff, go meet new people, but its hard when I get home from school and want to just lay down. Working full time and going to school at night is not the easiet thing in the world to do. Some nights I just want to stay home and take a nap, but I can't.

Ok, thats enough for tonight. If I write down everything I am thinking tonight, it leaves nothing for us to talk about later. That is under the assumption that anyone wastes their time reading my nonsense. Well PBS has a show on with a debate between C.S. Lewis and Frued about the existance of God. My parents are watching and Im sitting at my desk listening and it sounds really interesting. Im gonna check it out.

- Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home