Take it as you will.....

Friday, March 18, 2005

Friday March 18, 2005

Today was good!
My dad had his eyes cut... really he had the laser eye surgery so he can see w/o his glasses now. I have never seen my dad w/o them for more than a minute ever. It is weird to see him now. I am going to have to get used to it. Since he had his surgery he left work at 1:30 so Shawn and I were working this afternoon. He said we could leave at 3 or 3:30 since Fridays are usually slow, which was nice. So come 3, I left to go to the post office and the UPS store. Then I came home and got my laundry and took it back to my parent's house. I started a load and Lilly woke up. My mom, Lilly and I went to the mall and got my Easter clothes and then drove to Ft. Worth to get Perotti's pizza. It was soo good. Landon came over and we watched most of the Duke game and then went to the Martin soccer game. The guys at the "ticket box" thought we were in high school so he only charged us for the student tickets. I don't know if that is good or not. The money pincher in me was glad, but my ego was shot since I graduated 3 years ago. Kendall sat with us for most of the night. It was good to see her. My mom and dad are going to Tyler tomorrow so I am house sitting and watching the dogs for them.
Oh get this! Landon, Meredith and I went to the store and got some dessert and when we came back there were probably 15 or so people out in the middle of the street. I drove by them and two of the guys came up to me and were trying to start a fight with me. I told them that they needed to get out of the road because people drive there. I am so scared they are going to mess with my truck. My neighbor downstairs is cool and she talked with them. Then she came up here and told me that I should move my truck bc she thought they would screw with it. I looked all over my lease information for the patrol cop's number, but it is not anywhere in there. My neighbor came back up here and gave me the main office number bc she thought the number was on the recorder. However, there is no recording. So we are sitting here thinking about what we are going to do. I am going to stay at my parent's house tonight bc if they screw with my truck I am going to be PISSED!! I am going to call the office on Monday and tell them I want out of my lease bc I do not feel comfortable here with them walking around. I don't know if that is a good idea bc they will know who talked with the office and they will just mess with me and my stuff. I am going to ask my parents tomorrow what they think.
That is all I have for now. If I think of more... I guess it will have to wait for another post ;)

Daniel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home