Take it as you will.....

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Just some thoughts others had that I share

"If you love something, let it go.
If it comes back to you, it's yours.
If it doesn't, it never was."
- DMX

"Dreams are the eraser dust I blow off my page.
They fade into the emptiness, another dark gray day.
Dreams are only memories of the plans I had back then.
Dreams are eraser dust and now I use a pen."
- Unknown

"All my hope is everyday
that you will love me this I pray
But as the each day passes
and the end draws near
What I wish for the most
becomes my greatest fear."
- Beth Rogers

"I don't care if it hurts. I want to have control. I want a perfect body. I want a perfect soul. I want you to notice when I'm not around."
- Radiohead - Creep
"When you were here before Couldn't look you in the eye You're just like an angel Your skin makes me cry You float like a feather In a beautiful world You're so very special I wish i was special but I'm a creep I'm a wierdo What the hell am I doin' here? I don't belong here I don't care if it hurts I wanna have control I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul I want you to notice When i'm not around You're so very special I wish I was special."
- Radiohead - Creep

"If you love someone tell them, because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken."
- Unknown

"In the event of my Demise
when my heart can beat no more
I Hope I Die For A Principle
or A Belief that I had Lived 4
I will die Before My Time
Because I feel the shadow`s Depth
so much I wanted 2 accomplish
before I reached my Death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility
and wiped the last tear from My eyes
I Loved All who were Positive
In the event of my Demise"
- 2Pac - In the event of my demise

"My life has a wonderful cast, I just can't figure out the plot."
- Matt Crompton - Poet 19th century

"I walked into an empty church, I had no place else to go
When the sweetest voice I ever heard whispered to my soul
I don't need to be forgiven for loving you so much
It's written in the scriptures, it's written there in blood
I even heard the angels declare it from above -
That there ain't no cure for love."
- Leonard Cohen

"Imagine there's no heaven,
It's easy if you try,
No hell below us,
Above us only sky,
Imagine all the people
living for today...

Imagine there's no countries,
It isnt hard to do,
Nothing to kill or die for,
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Imagine no possesions,
I wonder if you can,
No need for greed or hunger,
A brotherhood of man,
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...
You may say Im a dreamer,

but I'm not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one."
- Imagine - John Lennon

"I choose to suffer for those I care; I will sacrifice myself as long as you are there."
- Amy Kleer

"If of all words of tongue and pen,
The saddest are, "It might have been,"
More sad are these we daily see:
"It is, but hadn't ought to be."
- Francis Brett Hart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home