Take it as you will.....

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Wednesday Sept 29, 2004

Ok, so it is Wednesday, and I am up at starbucks. This is the first free time I have had all week. I cannot decide whether I am gonna go up to the Bob Duncan Community Center for Connect tonight. I have a test in Stat tom and a test in Sociology on Monday. I really should be studying, but my mind is elsewhere. There are two guys smoking out of a hookah outside. They have their music blaring. Its actually really funny, they think they are so cool. HAHA! O well, its their poragative.

I am getting frustrated again with some things, and others are doing unbeleiveably well. Work is amazing. It is so busy and we are doing so much business. School is going good. My grades are good and I am enjoying my classes. There are some people whom I just don't get. I am going to leave it at that, just in case (for some totally unlikely chance) they read this.

My Soc. Prof is offering extra credit for watching the debate tom. night and writing a 1 page summary over the topics and our opinions. I was hoping to watch it anyway, but now I have an added incintive. The only set back is that I have a tennis match at 8, which is the same time that the debate starts. I am hopefully going to tape it. I think Kerry is absolutely out of his mind, and I really don't care for Bush. However, Bush is by far the lesser of the two evils. I don't like Michael Moore. I think he is a pompous arogant idiot, BUT he has said one thing that I find to be true. I am going to edit it for my liking, but the Idea is his. His original statement is "Kerry is not the lesser of the two evils... Bush is the evil of the two lessers". I like his primis is sound. Kerry is not the lesser of the two evils, He is the evil of the two lessers. John Kerry has said nothing to make you vote for him. He has no political sway in the election. The whole thing is riding on Bush. It is up to "G-dub" to lose. The election is not Bush's to win either. Don't get me wrong. Of the two men, Kerry has said nothing to deserve anything. Bush has at least taken a risk by stating his point, and sticking with them. I don't know where or why I am going with this, but I am.

Well mom just called and they are going to Cheddar's. I am off to meet them.

Daniel

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

progative????

October 11, 2004 at 2:25 PM

 
Blogger Daniel said...

poragative, sorry... but I don't know who you are.

October 11, 2004 at 4:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home